Dont need, but coming home anyway

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
So I was rummaging through a buddy's stash he acquired from a long time friend. We where talking about a 55 wagon he wants to get rolling again then we stumbled across this gem. A late 30s desoto 4 door sedan. After some looking at it he said it was also for sale, but if I got his wagon running g again it was mine! What?!?!?!?!?!
I couldn't turn him down!

He said it was drove in the shed 15 years ago. So it should run again!! Rust free for the most part. Probably get it running and clean it up. Not sure what I'll do with it. But it's super cool!!

Attachments

• 20190203_114257.jpg
    20190203_114257.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 20190203_114037.jpg
    20190203_114037.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190203_114021.jpg
    20190203_114021.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 62
I'm also getting 3 41-46 chevys trucks. Parts only really. 3 cabs 1 bed extra hoods and and fenders and grills

meeting

sounds like some one needs a meeting [ddd

the addiction is strong in this one.

repeat after me, Hl, l am -insert name- and l am an auto holic, l have went O days with getting a new project:eek:

cool score on the mopar, build thread, lots of pics...

''I'm also getting 3 41-46 chevys trucks. Parts only really. 3 cabs 1 bed extra hoods and and fenders and grills''

sounds like enough 41-46 parts for a good start on a truck rat rod, find a S1O chassis and ;;wallllaaa;; quickie summer tooling around town around rig.

Later :cool:

Last edited:
sounds like some one needs a meeting [ddd

the addiction is strong in this one.

repeat after me, Hl, l am -insert name- and l am an auto holic, l have went O days with getting a new project:eek:

cool score, build thread, lots of pics...

''I'm also getting 3 41-46 chevys trucks. Parts only really. 3 cabs 1 bed extra hoods and and fenders and grills''

sounds like enough 41-46 parts for a good start on a truck rat rod, find a S1O chassis and ;;wallllaaa;; quickie summer tooling around town around rig.

Multiple projects hahahaha

Sounds to me like you need some chevy cabs, you already have a plan!!!

rite now l can't afford to pay attention:rolleyes:

the only way l could afford more project fodder is if there no charge and come get'em.:rolleyes:

We got dumped on with snow yesterday I have 14 in in my yard. But we are still planning on trying to move those caps from that lot this weekend. Going to need some digging but I think we can do it

Latest posts

Back