My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut most of the flooring out & put gas tank in for placement! :D[;)

BoB

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 39
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 36
Looks like that will work out well.[cl[P

Great progress Bob, what size tank is that?

Looks identical to the one i have from Tanks Inc. 16 gallon.

That fit in there real nice [cl
[P[P[P

Thanks guys! Yep... 16 gal Tanks Inc tank. Need some gas to feed a big Nailhead with a lead-footed fool at the wheel! Everything on this car is a tight fit! I have 9 weeks to go before Lonestar Round Up... giddy up!!! [ddd:eek:

http://lonestarroundup.com/

BoB

Got all the floor panels cut out... next I'll bend up the rocker panel/door sills & tranny cover... then install the steering column that's supposed to be here Wed! [cl[;)

BoB

Attachments

• floors.jpg
    floors.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 35
Got more interior parts cut out. First the rocker panel/door sills... you can see how much I channeled... more in the front less in the back! And cut out the panels between the interior & trunk behind the seats! Kick panels & tranny tunnel next! Santa brought my steering column today... yipppeee!!!

BoB

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 34
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 30
Don't tell us when you're gonna run it for the first time cause, you may find me camped out on your door step [ddd[ddd[ddd

Bent up my trans tunnel yesterday. Still havin' a lil trouble with the upper part but that is on the menu today!

BoB

Attachments

• transtunnel.jpg
    transtunnel.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Back