stake stand

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch

RRR Supportor
Been looking around for one of these for a long time. I don`t know about your side of the pond but they are stupid hard to find here.
This poor thing had a tube welded on the center of the (cast) top plate with a table to carry a shot bag for shaping sheet metal :confused:

a bit of work to clean it up, but I`m happy :)

Attachments

• IMGP5751.jpg
    IMGP5751.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 47
anyone care to explain why all pics get posted horizontal? I think this started when I went from windows 7 to 10 [S

anyone care to explain why all pics get posted horizontal? I think this started when I went from windows 7 to 10 [S

Phone pictures often do this. In my uneducated opinion, it's a "communication" problem between devices, operating systems and/or defaults. Of course, the most common and "natural" photo orientation is width x height, which is clearly an issue...

I ALWAYS edit my pictures once transferred to my PC... actually, WHILE transferring to my PC, I change the name, which modifies the file and saves it in a Windows "configuration".

I'm also using Windows 10. Here, I saved your photo exactly as it was. I then corrected the orientation and renamed the file at the same time, ensuring a new file in place of the undesirable. I hope all that makes sense and congratulations on your latest find!

attachment.php

Attachments

• dutch flip.jpg
    dutch flip.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 37
I don`t have a camera on my phone so that wont be the problem... so I changed the name but that clearly didnt make a difference....

Attachments

• toolstand.jpg
    toolstand.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1
I don`t have a camera on my phone so that wont be the problem... so I changed the name but that clearly didnt make a difference....

Open the image with Paint. Flip it a few times and stop in the correct orientation. Paint will ask if you want to save changes when you try to close the window. Click YES and you should be good...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

I`m pretty sure I`m short of brain material for this ****.... I suggest you guys tilt yer heads or flip the screen.... Thanks for your input Doc.

Back to swinging hammers....

Attachments

• toolstand.jpg
    toolstand.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1
It's ok Dutch - the odd sideways picture from you (and it happens to me too) is a small price to pay for the pictures and the skills you show us!

Are you saying you don't have a cell phone? or is there actually a cell phone made now that doesn't have a camera?

I am currently wearing out my second Samsung GT-E1180. The last one I guess....

My previous one lasted over 10 yrs in my brutal environment. I even had drill shavings blocking my screen from the inside...lol
The casing would not close anymore because the battery was growing :rolleyes: That was my cue for a new one. I spent another 10 bucks and that was over 8 yrs ago.... beat that... :cool:

Latest posts

Back