Another, why?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
:eek::D

Attachments

• dont.jpg
    dont.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 117
Are those s-10 doors??? I don't wanna get flamed but that's probably the "why". Lot's of starts were made on those frames and fabbing in a cab with the vintage front and rear could be done easily. Up close it might be different and I'm a truck guy, but I'm kinda digging the overall side shape of that rig...

Last edited:
I'm on the fence with this one. It was an s10 at some point but I think maybe a little chop to equal out the proportions and some body line fixes this could be a really cool car

Open the quarter window back up, get rid of the S 10 body lines in the doors, some different mirrors, maybe even open the back wheel well up a bit. The proportions look pretty good, it's just a bunch of little stuff that screws it up IMHO.

Somebody good with photoshop could fix what I'm talking about and see the difference.

I bet some people would perk up tho if they found out there was a 500 Caddy mill sittin sideways in the rear of that....hoho! Hey guys, ya know were talkin about something that might be pretty special to somebody just like us??? should be to each his own is all, just sayin. I'd rather get mad at the things we keep losing than to berate somebody elses "vision". I can understand straightening somebody out the best you can on safety issues cause that is important to more than just that guy. But how we match up body parts and pieces is up to the guy that sees what he sees...in all our cases.

I bet some people would perk up tho if they found out there was a 500 Caddy mill sittin sideways in the rear of that....hoho! Hey guys, ya know were talkin about something that might be pretty special to somebody just like us??? should be to each his own is all, just sayin. I'd rather get mad at the things we keep losing than to berate somebody elses "vision". I can understand straightening somebody out the best you can on safety issues cause that is important to more than just that guy. But how we match up body parts and pieces is up to the guy that sees what he sees...in all our cases.

I'm surprised to see all these opinions on a rat rod site actually. Rat rodding usually seems to be more inclusive of unusual ideas, which this definitely is, but we're tearing it apart without knowing what the guys plans are.

I'm surprised to see all these opinions on a rat rod site actually. Rat rodding usually seems to be more inclusive of unusual ideas, which this definitely is, but we're tearing it apart without knowing what the guys plans are.

I'd say most people here have a pretty open mind but that thing should be filed under "Just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should"! :eek:

Toad

I'm with smallfoot, be and let be.
As for the ride, i wouldn't want to change the rear tires but, i like it. I would chop it but then i chop everything.

Latest posts

Back