My ship has finally come in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
Got this in an email today....:rolleyes:

Hello,

I have a proposition for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I
in any manner compel you to honor against your will.Let me start by
introducing myself. I am Dr.Smith Lee, Director of Operations
of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch. I have a mutual beneficial
business suggestion for you.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

Absolute confidentiality is required from you.Besides,I will use my connection
to get some documents to back up the fund so that the fund can not be
question by any authority.

More information await you in my next response to your email message.

Treat as very urgent.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Smith Lee.
Please send your response to my confidential Email: [email protected]

There was a lady on the news a little bit back who got scammed. A "nice" lady called and said she had won $250,000 in the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstake, but she had to pay $2700 in taxes. When she said she didn't have that kind of money the "nice churchgoing lady" said, "How much CAN you send."

She promptly went down and wired them $1000 ! :rolleyes::rolleyes: You hate to think that some people kind of deserve what they get, but don't people know by now these things are a scam ???

Don

There was a lady on the news a little bit back who got scammed. A "nice" lady called and said she had won $250,000 in the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstake, but she had to pay $2700 in taxes. When she said she didn't have that kind of money the "nice churchgoing lady" said, "How much CAN you send."

She promptly went down and wired them $1000 ! :rolleyes::rolleyes: You hate to think that some people kind of deserve what they get, but don't people know by now these things are a scam ???

Don

They prey on people's greed!:(

One of my customers who also owns a concrete and asphalt plant, let his wife buy their son a used Ford Raptor form one of these guys on Craigslist. She told her husband that they would be getting a good deal at $17k . She sent this guy $5k with the rest due upon delivery. Well, you know what happened after that. Nada, I felt bad for the guy because he was in my office bragging about what a deal he was getting. I told him not to do it, but he told me it was the real deal, and that the guy was about to get shipped over seas with the military. Now, you would think that a successful businessman like himself would not let this happen. Again, preying on other folks greed ,thinking they took advantage of a struggling soldier.

I'm still waiting on the $5 million one of my long lost relatives from Keyna was going to send me! All he wanted was my bank account information! :eek:

Toad

My ship came in, but I was at the truckstop. It was a foggy night, so my ship hit the rocks and sank, there were no survivors. Divers couldn't even find the remains of my ship, so I guess I'm just ship out of luck. [ddd

One of my customers who also owns a concrete and asphalt plant, let his wife buy their son a used Ford Raptor form one of these guys on Craigslist. She told her husband that they would be getting a good deal at $17k . She sent this guy $5k with the rest due upon delivery. Well, you know what happened after that. Nada, I felt bad for the guy because he was in my office bragging about what a deal he was getting. I told him not to do it, but he told me it was the real deal, and that the guy was about to get shipped over seas with the military. Now, you would think that a successful businessman like himself would not let this happen. Again, preying on other folks greed ,thinking they took advantage of a struggling soldier.

Like CR%% said, greed. It can over ride good common sense

Latest posts

Back