What is it?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
start the papers I'll need for the state.

Got all the paperwork, now to visit the DMV. I am titling a car with no VIN or title, wish me luck! It ended up costing me the time to do some insufficient evidence of ownership paperwork on a different car for the guy I got it from. He claims that with this paperwork, he will move quicker on the work he is doing on my Galaxie.

Except for the hour wait at the DMV, that was surprisingly easy. I have the new VIN, it just needs to be attached it to the car, and then inspected by someone more important than myself. Once that is done, I'll have a title.

Not bad for no title/no VIN.

Except for the hour wait at the DMV, that was surprisingly easy. I have the new VIN, it just needs to be attached it to the car, and then inspected by someone more important than myself. Once that is done, I'll have a title.

Not bad for no title/no VIN.

Good to see you got paper BEFORE you started work EX.... the famous story going around about the guy who had his car almost finished when he decided to sell it and start another project ...well he advertised it on Craigslist and stated it had no title .BUT he also was dumb enough to fill out the description box and included the VIN number !!! Well some enterprising scumbag went and got a title in his name based on the VIN and showed up at the guys door with the cops and took possession of """ HIS "" car ....... but said he did not want to press charges on the poor fool ..
Oldog

Latest posts

Back