1972 Javelin Mad Max Road Warrior Replica

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found some related info, the cars from the new Mad Max.

A look at the cars from Mad Max Fury Road

mad-max-fury-road3.jpg

mad-max-fury-road4.jpg

Nice job.!
I always thought the Mad Max car was real bad ass. do you have a working blower ? I was always sad I think it was the second film where he crashed the car when it's completely destroyed. maybe they didn't actually wreck the hero car.
Enjoy yours I'm sure you're going to get a lot of thumbs up

The Real car is alive and well, a guy in Australia found it in a salvage yard back in the 1980's. Apparently the salvage yard bought all the cars from the second movie. The one that blew up was a "car double".

The restored original Mad Max car was featured in one of the hot rods rags around 1987, can't remember if it was Street Rod Magazine or whatever. I had that issue on my dresser for years, as I had always wanted to build a replica, but never found a donar car.:(

Anyway.... The Jav looks awesome and is a great tribute to the original movie car. Nice Job

My soon to be Brother In Law owns the original Mad Max car that was used to make the movie trailers. I say yours is a very, very cool tribute!

10368217_636737826418195_6212731354928935252_n.jpg

I LOVE IT.. I've been wanting to do the "RAT ROD/MAD MAX" on my 73 camaro. seeing your rides pushed my go 4 it button. :D

Latest posts

Back