28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice plates, you're going get done before spring then you can just enjoy all the hard work.

Or you could start another one. Just saying. [cl:cool::cool:[cl

Nice plates, you're going get done before spring then you can just enjoy all the hard work.

Or you could start another one. Just saying. [cl:cool::cool:[cl

Thanks POPS, I gotta catch up on the back log of stuff I have been putting off for a couple years, and driving it will take up a lot of my time.:D:D

thing is, if you make a mess wiring you project , it will keep biting you in the future. Just work as clean as you can and drink an extra beer when all is covered with carpet. It will taste great. ;)

It takes time to wire one out and do a good job too.
[P[P[P

thing is, if you make a mess wiring you project , it will keep biting you in the future. Just work as clean as you can and drink an extra beer when all is covered with carpet. It will taste great. ;)

Thanks Guys, I kept beer to a minimum during the wiring to keep the gremlins out :D

So after a bunch of trouble shooting and checking the interweb it turns out my Fleabay wiring harness had the Bat and Load wires reversed in both the hazard and signal flasher sockets.[S[S, switched them around and we have blinkers. :D:D

Things like your wiring snafu keep your brain in tune solving problems, glad you sorted it out. When looking back to what you started with, you have to be proud of what you've built here, a real inspiration to us all. [cl[cl

Latest posts

Back