28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even draw a straight line without a ruler, the idea of trying sewing is something I know better than to try....
I salute you for diving into it, though given what you've created so far, I'm sure you'll ace it.
BTW, was it hard to get the Tuck Tape goo off the metal on the door? Any time I've used it, I've had a heck of a time getting the residue off...:mad:

I can't even draw a straight line without a ruler, the idea of trying sewing is something I know better than to try....
I salute you for diving into it, though given what you've created so far, I'm sure you'll ace it.
BTW, was it hard to get the Tuck Tape goo off the metal on the door? Any time I've used it, I've had a heck of a time getting the residue off...:mad:

Everything zz said about sewing, I agree. A multi-talented man, you are.

Thanks ZZ, I jump headlong into almost anything. :rolleyes: I didn't leave the tuck tape on long enough for it to be an issue.

Thanks Bob

One seat is done, it is far from perfect and a more complex project than I could ever have imagined. But I think they will do.

Video https://youtu.be/_4RRZUrzt4A

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Seats 004.jpg
    Resize of Seats 004.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Resize of Seats 005.jpg
    Resize of Seats 005.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Resize of Seats 006.jpg
    Resize of Seats 006.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Resize of Seats 010.jpg
    Resize of Seats 010.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Resize of Seats 011.jpg
    Resize of Seats 011.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Resize of Seats 012.jpg
    Resize of Seats 012.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Resize of Seats 014.jpg
    Resize of Seats 014.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Resize of Seats 015.jpg
    Resize of Seats 015.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 43
Looks really good, I can do about anything but interior work, people that can do that earn every bit they charge. I done my 33 plymouth sedan because I can't afford to have it done and the back looks like crap.

WOW Dozer, looks great!!! downright professional [cl[cl[cl
do you guys have a handheld steamer, it may help with stretching
and shrinking so I'm told;) Keep at it man....

[P[P

Thanks FBP, I don't have a steamer but I'm going to give a heat gun a try I watched a few videos on it.

Looks really good, I can do about anything but interior work, people that can do that earn every bit they charge. I done my 33 plymouth sedan because I can't afford to have it done and the back looks like crap.

I agree it is a learned trade and a lot of work. and thank you

Bravo Dozer !!!!! I'm in awe. [cl [cl :D :D :cool: :cool:
My upholstery experience has been limited to furniture and a few flat door panels.
[P [P [P
Torchie

Thanks Torchie, mine as well the boat stuf I have done in the past was all flt cushions and panels

Wow, Dozer, Right on.

wow!! Quote]

Thanks MM and Joe.

Anybody that don't like it is a SO#....[cl

I may be an SO#.. But not because I don't like this. Great work as usual.[dr[cl[cl

Impressive Dozer. [cl[cl[cl:cool::cool::cool:[P[P[P

Thanks Guys, nothing done on it the last few days, yesterday I went cruising beautiful day last one for a while some frigid Arctic front moving in that going to take us down to -20 for the next couple weeks. :eek: wow what a difference 12 hours makes freezing rain snowing, blowing ind and -12c this morning.

Last edited:
Doing a great job, our cold front ended up going to Canada, it was suppose to start Sunday. They can have it, come on spring!

Same thing headed our way as well. Starting tomorrow.
Stay warm Dozer.:)
Torchie

No worries about that Torchie, I will be sitting in front of the sewing machine in the shop.

Doing a great job, our cold front ended up going to Canada, it was suppose to start Sunday. They can have it, come on spring!

Thanks VHT We don't want it. ;);)

Latest posts

Back