Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Torchie, that's a helluva weight loss plan. Hope thing are good on your echo, I was supposed to go for the same test last Tuesday but it was freezing rain.

Lol. No kidding Dozer. Weight loss on that particular drug is around 20 pounds. I guess I’m an over achiever.
I hope we don’t encounter the same weather problem. It takes way to long to get in let alone having to reschedule.
Torchie

Good googly that's a lot of weight in a short period of time. The big question is do you feel better?

My Dr. told me I needed to lose weight. My thought was would that make me live longer or just make it seem longer?

I hope you get some good news from your Echo.

Good googly that's a lot of weight in a short period of time. The big question is do you feel better?

My Dr. told me I needed to lose weight. My thought was would that make me live longer or just make it seem longer?

I hope you get some good news from your Echo.

I’ve lost about 53 pounds since that wedding that was October. 9th.
The rest of that weight came off prior to that . So it’s been probably at least 10 months or more. It’s getting hard to keep track of all this.
I’m currently not on any insulin or Blood pressure meds, Pops. So from that point of view I am doing better.
The biggest thing right now is the nausea, which has gotten better but not totally gone yet.
As long as the heart has stayed stable I can beat the rest of this.
I have to say that if all the health issues I’ve dealt with in my life. This one has has had me feeling miserable. Plus it’s been really tough on Mrs T. She’s been pretty sure I was starting to check out a few times in the past month.
Doing my best.... It just may not be good enough anymore.
Torchie

Torchie: keep doing your best . The rest will fall into place. The weight loss is good for your health but I don't know if losing it that way is the best way.Hang in there we're rootin for ya.

I’ve lost about 53 pounds since that wedding that was October. 9th.
The rest of that weight came off prior to that . So it’s been probably at least 10 months or more. It’s getting hard to keep track of all this.
I’m currently not on any insulin or Blood pressure meds, Pops. So from that point of view I am doing better.
The biggest thing right now is the nausea, which has gotten better but not totally gone yet.
As long as the heart has stayed stable I can beat the rest of this.
I have to say that if all the health issues I’ve dealt with in my life. This one has has had me feeling miserable. Plus it’s been really tough on Mrs T. She’s been pretty sure I was starting to check out a few times in the past month.
Doing my best.... It just may not be good enough anymore.
Torchie

Thoughts and prayers for you and Mrs. T. Torchie.
My medical license expired quite a while back but I have had good results with CBD oil for prolonged nausea with no side effects.

Torchie: keep doing your best . The rest will fall into place. The weight loss is good for your health but I don't know if losing it that way is the best way.Hang in there we're rootin for ya.
Thanks Kenny. Avereage weight loss on a diet is 4-8 pounds per month. I'm just a little higher then that.
I'm sure this was a "Hail Mary" to try to get things back in line. My team has been monitoring me the entire time. My blood panels always come back looking way better then I feel.

Thoughts and prayers for you and Mrs. T. Torchie.
My medical license expired quite a while back but I have had good results with CBD oil for prolonged nausea with no side effects.
Way ahead of you POPS. CBD. Edibles to help me relax and sleep at night as well as acupuncture and pressure points for the nausea.
The Drs put me on the same anti-nausea med as they give to chemo patients. It all works, sometimes. Nothing has yet to work all the time.
And to add insult to injury my chronic bursitis has decided to rear its ugly head.
And since I've lost all that weight not only do my clothes not fit. Neither does my fake leg or either of my leg braces. It's almost funny.
Almost........
Torchie

I'm glad you called in, Torchie. :D:D We're all a wee bit gun-shy lately, about people who don't touch base once in a while.
Whoa, who ever heard of a good cook gettin' skinnier and skinnier.
Keep on keepin' on, Torchie.

I'm glad you called in, Torchie. :D:D We're all a wee bit gun-shy lately, about people who don't touch base once in a while.
Whoa, who ever heard of a good cook gettin' skinnier and skinnier.
Keep on keepin' on, Torchie.

I understand and will do better in the future Mac.
Woke up to a snowstorm so my echocardiogram is cancelled until next Monday .
It will be a great 65th Birthday to myself.😳
Thanks to all for the support.
Torchie

Glad to hear from you Torchie, I think we were all a little afraid to ask. Hopefully the weather is better for your test and birthday. Echo's must be contagious, I'm waiting for one as well.

Glad to hear from you Torchie, I think we were all a little afraid to ask. Hopefully the weather is better for your test and birthday. Echo's must be contagious, I'm waiting for one as well.

Thanks Bill.You. Me and Dozer.😳
It’s pretty much everyone’s non evasive go to.
Torchie

Made it through to my 65th Birthday today.:cool:
Had the echocardiogram done this afternoon. Waiting on the results now. Next Monday I'm going in for some gastro tests to see if they can figure out why I have the heaves and no ability to hold down food or meds. :eek:
Ride there was good come home through a snowstorm.:D
Not much else to report.
Thanks for looking in on me.:)
Keep on keeping on....
Torchie

Made it through to my 65th Birthday today.:cool:
Had the echocardiogram done this afternoon. Waiting on the results now. Next Monday I'm going in for some gastro tests to see if they can figure out why I have the heaves and no ability to hold down food or meds. :eek:
Ride there was good come home through a snowstorm.:D
Not much else to report.
Thanks for looking in on me.:)
Keep on keeping on....
Torchie

Different symptoms, but if anyone ever starts having trouble swallowing, check it out right away. My Bro-in-law and a fellow church member both had that issue, and it was esophageal cancer. It goes fast if not caught real soon.

Latest posts

Back