34 Chevrolet Master

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harleyboy

Never to old to have a happy childhood
A friend of mine bought this car in 2000 and drove it about 300 miles before he put it in a storage unit until I bought it from him last week. I pumped the tires up and rolled it into a trailer to bring home. When I got it home I drained the tank installed a new battery and fired it up. It had not been out of that storage unit since 2003. I washed 13 years of dust off of it and it sparkled like it had just been painted. It has a 350, a 350 auto, PS, PB, PW and Vintage Air.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 102
Thanks guys. I really like it. It has a brand new (15 year old) set of tires on it. I live on the coast of NC and on a river that's about 12 miles from the ocean. Yesterday I moved all the cars out in the country to my bil's shop to get away from the pressing hurricane. The tires were like dribbling basketballs down the road. As soon as the storm passes I will have to get new tires. I guess sitting for that long messed up the belts in them. I bought the car to flip but it's such a sweet ride that I'm going to keep it.

Latest posts

Back