Noob from Washington

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadman440

A little about myself. I live in WA and am a mechanic with my own shop. I have built and enjoyed muscle cars since I was 14. A few years ago my wife and I bought a 1950 Willys truck for her to build. She has turned it into an amazing rat rod. Since then I have been wanting one. I recently sold all my muscle cars and picked up a 1937 Plymouth Truck. Totally in love with rat rod style. I am really looking forward to being a part of the forum and reading others builds and such. Thanks!
photo31.jpg

photo12.jpg

Here is a pic of my wife's ride.
IMG_0147.jpg

and this is what I used to build.
dustersignpic-1.jpg

'bout time

welcome.............................................

about time you showed up:D

lake fair car show tonight.

glad ya made it, now maybe snakefarm will get motivated when he sees how nice the chopped willy's turned out.

Later :cool:

Welcome to RRR! Sweet Willys! The Plymouth is good lookin too. Any more pic of your old muscle. We like em all!

Thank you all for the nice welcome! Will be posting a build fairly soon. I have just been enjoying driving the truck right now. Not too sure where I want to begin yet.

greetings from marsing idaho and was just wondering the name of the paint on that duster i have a seventy four myself and really like that paint

The paint is called Multi-Tone. Martin SR is the maker of it. Most boring name ever for a paint. It was sprayed over a purple base coat. Awesome paint. Will change to a copper color in the sunlight and stay that purple in shade. Love it!

Latest posts

Back