New Member NE Arkanasas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zpi28

Hello to all, good to be here in a ratrod forum. I live in Marion, AR and have a few hot rods but not any rat rods yet. I did just score me a farmall nose at a scrap yard for a future rod. I have 5 kids and am have been married for 19 years this Dec. Currently I have a 68 Chevy C10 LWB that I have been working on for about a year, just picked up a 72 Chevelle 4 door (flatblack), and have a 64 Chevy C10 that ive had for 22 years. I will be looking for a 59 or older Chevy Wagon later this year for my wife. Maybe a Brockwood or a Belair. I am also looking at a 51 Chevy cab for a ratrod project. I stay pretty busy on my days off but enjoy working on my rides. Would like to meet some members in the memphis area. Here are some pictures of the 68 and Chevelle.

IMG_20120804_115713.jpg

pairofolds.jpg

Vellefront1.jpg

the farmall nose

farmall.jpg

Hey zpi28 ! Welcome from New Mexico! I'm diggin that 68c10 ya got. Gotta 67 ma-self.

Thank you , Ive been working on this one for about a year. I drive it alot and have some go fast parts that I need to put on it. It has a 350 target master motor with the 3 on the tree still. Im going to be putting a TH350 in it after I put the heads,cam,rockers, upgrades.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I have a 64 C10 that I have owned for 22 years and will be starting on it this winter. Im going to do my first Chop top on it. I have wanted it chopped for about ummm 22 years[;)

Latest posts

Back