New from OC CA. Lookin' to cut teeth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew88

Hey, what's up guys. My name's Andrew... I've been a fabricator here in OC and LA for 5-6 years now. I've mostly done off road race vehicles, and bounced around to some of the bigger shops (the bigger the shop, the worse off it is!). I'm a perfectionist when it comes to fab stuff, and I really do believe you can't rush art. I'm still into the off road thing, but I'm looking at cutting teeth on some rods finally, cuz I've loved them for years. Lookin forward to bringing more of a "race fab" aspect to anything I build

I'm looking to pick up an old willy's soon and rat it out. I haven't had time to look around the forums much yet, but I'm looking forward to reading a lot and learning a lot.

Here's some photos of fab stuff I've done... sorry they're not old car photos. haha [;)

Customer bedcage for a prerunner
work8.jpg

work5.jpg

work3.jpg

work4.jpg

My old personal race truck
work1.jpg

work2.jpg

ok, that's enough off road BS...

Welcome from Temecula

Andrew, nice work. Are you talking Willys as in cj or a truck? When you get something together we'll have to get together for a cold,pepsi.
I think you'll get plenty of ideas from the site. :cool:

I see some undercut.

None of the tig is mine, so I take no offense :D... I just fab and mig. Here's some of my mig:

work6.jpg

work9.jpg

Andrew, nice work. Are you talking Willys as in cj or a truck? When you get something together we'll have to get together for a cold,pepsi.
I think you'll get plenty of ideas from the site. :cool:

I'm thinkin cj. Military style. And yes, a nice cold... pepsi sounds great. haha

Latest posts

Back