Hello from Alberta

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceKoukalaka

I'm glad to find a place to chat about old cars & trucks. Currently I am working on a 1953 International R130 (in case you are interested that's a one ton)that I purchased for $500 Canadian here in East-central Alberta. You can see a pic of it on the main link I guess and tell me which way you would go: all original, modern hot rod, OR radical old school with a flat head Ford V8... (being a mechanic does have some advantages). I have access to all 3 versions of engines.

idea

leave the patina, new chassis with modern suspension, shorten the bed to 6 feet or so, slam it to the ground, a newer V-8, nice set of 5 spokes with some big meats in back, new 12 volt wiring.

then drive the snout outta it:D

lot of pics when a build thread is started, please [P

Later :cool:

leave the patina, new chassis with modern suspension, shorten the bed to 6 feet or so, slam it to the ground, a newer V-8, nice set of 5 spokes with some big meats in back, new 12 volt wiring.

then drive the snout outta it:D

lot of pics when a build thread is started, please [P

Later :cool:

Well that is one thing I won't do ... slam it ( I personally can't stand that) besides here slammed vehicles get destroyed by potholes

Latest posts

Back