Hi everybody from South East Georgia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Apple

Found your site cruzin around the net researching RRs. Looked like a cool place to spend some time. I am working on a 1955 chevy more door. I want to give it the the old skool treatment. Flat black, full moons, flames, lowered a bit. Basic daily driver without all the modern day gadgets and stuff.(Well maybe some, like power brakes) Gotta stop ya know.

Attachments

• frontside2.JPG
    frontside2.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 11
  • rside2.JPG
    rside2.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 15
welcome to rrr. i really think flat black is getting old myself, but it is your car. this might be a rat rod site but you will find we are layed back and love cars no matter what color they are, shiney or dull we like them all.

Skull, seen one with suicide rear doors. Looks pretty darn cool! It also had bags on it so it was sittin on the ground. Still a real cool mod! Good luck with it!
Troadster, I was gonna go all shinny but, I want dive drive to work etc. everyday and I think the old skool rod look with flames will suit my purpose for now. Its gonna be a drive and build for the time being. Maybe one day I will go all shinny. Was there for many years guess Im old and tired.

Hello,welcome to RRR........... a little body work, it could be a two door :eek:for the first time[S ......2 or 4 it's a nice car,anything 55 chevy is sweet,they r my favorite.[dr

Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words on the car. I started to do a frame off and could see where that was going to take more time than I wanted. See back in high school all I drove was Tri fives and loved every minute of it. Of course they were all two doors (cool factor) and this will be the first trifive i have had in oh, say, 20 years. So needless to say I could not wait to drive her again (drove her home) and frame off was going to take WAY too much time. I just want to ride and feel the thrill! :D

I don't care how many I see I still like those ss cragers. Oh ya welcome to the site. And more pics the car, pets other people's car pics pics pics:D

Hi guys, a few more pictures of the 55 during floor replace and clean up. And the other is a project for my bride. its a 1964 Jeep Gladiator.

B.A.:cool:

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts