NG Dave from central Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burnin Fatties

Hello Rodders, Im Dave from Ocala, Fl. I love everything car related. My father would take me to dirt track races as a kid and we would stroll through the pits and check out the cars. Everything grew from there. I collect antique toy cars & trucks, and oil cans & bottles. I have a 1967 big block corvette stingray in my garage and want to put a 1934 Ford P/U in there. I found this sight by talking to a guy with a 29 P/U for sale. I didnt buy the truck but got some good info from him. I hope to continue to learn about vintage vehicles and how to maintain them. I know people on here have alot of knowledge to offer and I want to ask intelligent questions to gain your respect. Thanks for letting me join the brotherhood. See ya on the pavement!

Hello,welcome to RRR............dont ask me a intelligent question,I flunked Pre-K twelve years in a row[S ..REALLY.... enjoy yourself RRR is a good place to get a education:D

Thanks for the welcoming comments

Thanks for the replies. I will take pics of the vette this weekend. The pics I tried to load must have been to high quality and would not load so I will put camera on medium quality and see if I have better luck.

Latest posts

Back