31 chev 5 window

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rad grill shortened 5 inches, headlights mounted

Attachments

• headlights 1.jpg
    headlights 1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 52
new tires and rims mounted, shocks mounted, new cowl steering rod, tie rod bar installed and lake headers started wahoooo! This **** is comin together son!!

Attachments

• front  end  1.jpg
    front end 1.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 61
  • lake headers 1.jpg
    lake headers 1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 37
got my pipes all tacked up.... then to realize the exhaust ports on the pass side are 3 inches more forward than the drivers :eek: weird 472 engine oh well, gonna trim the drivers trumpet back so that they are the same when I install the turn outs.

Attachments

• lake headers 2.jpg
    lake headers 2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 41
  • lake headers 3.jpg
    lake headers 3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 38
got my pipes all tacked up.... then to realize the exhaust ports on the pass side are 3 inches more forward than the drivers :eek: weird 472 engine oh well, gonna trim the drivers trumpet back so that they are the same when I install the turn outs.
The exhaust looks good. Personally, I wouldn't trim it. One head sits further back (naturally), then so be it. The exhaust sits further back.

The exhaust looks good. Personally, I wouldn't trim it. One head sits further back (naturally), then so be it. The exhaust sits further back.
It might messing with the "tuning" on the headers, too. Change the sound...

Looking great. I like asymmetric. :D

rear tires installed, lake headers full welded with flanges for mufflers and turn outs. I cut my tacks on the drivers side and slid the trumpet down 3 inches. they are now even at the back (was reassured that the shortened one on the drivers side will not effect the sound) had a great swap meet sat got a alternator,34 ford horn,some switches and some seat belts :eek:

Attachments

• tires mounted.jpg
    tires mounted.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 40
  • lake headers 4.jpg
    lake headers 4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 43
looking really good.. i would definitely run the original lenses keep the look... i went through (actually my dad) the headache of cutting lenses off of T3 bulbs to keep the old look

Latest posts

Back