1934 Auburn build....my way

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys, I know it has been a while since posted on this little darling. Well ,as I had said, body work ain;t my thing, but here is the almost finished product. It has taken way too long to get this far. I still have to finish the hood. Trunk lid is done, just not bolted on yet. I plan on doing the interior and the windows as I can afford it. Thanks for sticking it out with me on this one. Now I have to decide which money pit to feed.....this one or the toy truck. Oh well, it will all get done................some day.[dr[dr[dr:cool:

Attachments

• painted auburn 015.jpg
    painted auburn 015.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 52
  • painted auburn 016.jpg
    painted auburn 016.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 44
  • painted auburn 017.jpg
    painted auburn 017.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 39
  • painted auburn 018.jpg
    painted auburn 018.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 42
Looks killer!!!
I don't know how you can have two full blown builds going a once. I can't get one finished.
Stay after it that's going be a sweet ride when you get it done.

I have to get this one back on the front burner. Momma says one project needs to get finished and she saw the paint. Now we both know what that means........"Yes dear" [ddd

Ya know you're gonna have to wash and wax that thing before you cruise?...[ddd
Jus kidding...color scheme looks great!

Ya know you're gonna have to wash and wax that thing before you cruise?...[ddd
Jus kidding...color scheme looks great!

mama wanted paint and pretty and said she would help polish to ride. Well , I believed her for now, but we both know how that will all wok out. :D.

although it did happen once! ! ! !

Attachments

• macs bait.jpg
    macs bait.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 44
Just a little update....
I started on some interior on the little darlin'. I got carpet in and the front seats bolted down. All day project for a fat kid [I did have some help from a super friend though] I plan on working on the head liner next.
I know she is getting almost too pretty for us here, but don't shout me down while I am on a roll.
Also a pic of part of the grill installed. I have to get my better half [the sane one of the herd] to finish the polish job so I can finish up.

Attachments

• today 006.jpg
    today 006.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 32
  • today 007.jpg
    today 007.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 28
  • today 008.jpg
    today 008.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 30
  • today 009.jpg
    today 009.jpg