Another new guy from BC Canada

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hudsonhotrod

Well after some good natured ribbing about being a lurker around here by a fellow member and friend I thought I'd better do the right thing and put up an intro. The name is Ken and I live in the central interior of BC up here in Canada. I have had this obsession about motorized things since I can remember. Never been one for shiny paint and chrome wheels, rough around the edges hot rods and customs are what gets my blood pumpin! Current ride is a chopped '30 Hudson 3W coupe, it's a little rough and was built on the cheap but is built with safety in mind as I want to try and run it on the salt flats one day.
P1030033.jpg

P1030011.jpg

new lurker

welcome, I figgered that PM would cause fight or flight, hehe, good bunch of guys an gals here, some of the builds are a little too far outa the box for classic car guys in our neighbourhood.[ hense my rpu] and as for your crusty ol Hudson , itl be right at home here at RRR. [ps guys ... Ken lives just outa good shootin range from me, so if a few shots get fired off now an then, pay no mind as were just sightin in our BIG STICKS.[ddev[ddev

welcome, I figgered that PM would cause fight or flight, hehe, good bunch of guys an gals here, some of the builds are a little too far outa the box for classic car guys in our neighbourhood.[ hense my rpu] and as for your crusty ol Hudson , itl be right at home here at RRR. [ps guys ... Ken lives just outa good shootin range from me, so if a few shots get fired off now an then, pay no mind as were just sightin in our BIG STICKS.[ddev[ddev

HAHAHA! Thanks Bruce, guess that's what I need sometimes is a good ol "kick" start!:D And ya, I have a ton of build pics if anyone wants to have a look see what keeps us northern guys busy in the long cold winters:eek::D

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I am looking forward to scooping and sharing ideas with y'all. I have a bunch of build pics of the Hudson that I will sort out and put in a build thread. It's only been on the road for a year but I already have plans to change a few things including a motor swap to a 324 Olds Rocket. Talk to you later guys. Ken

Welcome from Ontario, your coupe looks awesome.More pics would be great.Hope you hang around.

Welcome from Ontario, your coupe looks awesome.More pics would be great.Hope you hang around.

Thanks, haven't been around here long but seems like there are lots of cool folks that hang out here. Looking forward to learning a bunch around here and hopefully helping out where I can. I have a bunch of pics of the build as well as it's first summer on the road and will try to start a build thread this weekend.

Welcome to the site! Now thats what I'm talking about- your coupe rocks!![dr

Thanks Cowboy. I built it with what I had kickin' around and what I needed I traded stuff for and did a bunch of work on other guys hot rods in exchange for getting things like the glass and exhaust done. Total out of pocket money is just a touch over $3100.00.

Latest posts

Back