gonna bring back the old school

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the names aaron im 20 i ride a 64 panhead bobber an a 80 suzuki gs 850gl from california raised around the old school gonna bring it back to the ricer generation. currently livin in alabama hate it

thanks for the hospitality not too sure why im here lol im from the west coast not too big on this whole yeehaw sorta thing

but you have a 64 bobber?
and thats awesome.
ratrod is not equal to hillbilly
i promise... im 26 and tattooed.
none of them are horse related....
one is texas however....
to quote one of my buddys songs
"i may be from texas but i cant ******
stand that **** - texas or virginia
doesnt make me a country loving hick""

haha im 20 tattoed as well from ankles kneecaps chest stomache ribs back neck ect hands an what not however bama is pretty lame for me. the harley is fun but its more a show bike then anything else i won it at a game of pool from a mongol in cali

the names aaron im 20 i ride a 64 panhead bobber an a 80 suzuki gs 850gl from california raised around the old school gonna bring it back to the ricer generation. currently livin in alabama hate it

I've been all over the country and find Texas, the Rockies and the Midwest has more in common culturally with California than the legacy states (bible belt and old dominion).
There's nothing wrong with Hill-billy's and bible thumpers, they just get excited about different things.

I've been all over the country and find Texas, the Rockies and the Midwest has more in common culturally with California than the legacy states (bible belt and old dominion).
There's nothing wrong with Hill-billy's and bible thumpers, they just get excited about different things.

very true -
if i couldnt live in texas for whatever reason - i would be in colorado, oregon, or alaska.

That's funny... in Texas we say 'They looked at me like I had 3 heads'! [ddd Welcome to the forum!

BoB

when traveling and people would stare at the little cafes or gas stations
i always used to tell my buddies (we stood out for sure) that the people "here" are raised thier entire lives to kill people like us lmao.

i'm from texas born and raisied there and love texas, i have lived in alabama for 26 years now and it has been good to me and for me. i really didn't like cal. that is where i did boot and school, i really don't care to ever go back to cal. either. so it is just a matter to what you like. welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back