Another newbie from Missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ky509

Well I am retired and was building and racing rat rods long before they were called rat rods. Not to be different or to make a fashion statement but because I could never afford the body and paint work. So hot rod gray primer at 15 cents a spray bomb at K mart back in the day was the answer. The rust holes I had to live with back then. Any how I have been a gear head for most of my life. Built and raced on the streets, round tracks both dirt and asphalt. Race on figure 8 tracks, in fact I ran 3 years in the 3 hr national figure 8 championship races in Indiana. Over the years I have horded back a lot of good stuff to be used in my retirement which is now. I am currently building a 1930 chevy 2 door sedan rat and a 1969 Dodge superbee semi show car. As I said I have horded back some parts and will be willing to sell some and or do some trading for things I need in my builds.
Examples 10 muncie 4 speeds
1967 corvette tri power carburetors
2 A 833 mopar 4 speeds

5 or 6 9" ford rear ends

4 -5 straight axles
Some ford disk brake rears
camaro front frame stubs early and late
Chevy and mopar engines
chevy and mopar trannys
2ea chevy 3 speed trannys, great pieces for rat rods

Holley carburetors out the waaa zooo
6 pack setup for 440 mopar ( I may use it)
Stock intakes and exhaust manifolds for sml blk chevys
Some blocks and cranks sml blk chev
460 for engine less intake.

Any how I rat holed a ton of crap over the years way too much to list. If you got anything neat for my 30 rat rod build and need something I have hollar at me.
Great site

Omaha

Hi from Omaha
I'm, new here too.

I accumulated a lot of stuff while trucking and never got around to doing anything on it.
had to sell my truck and got redomesticated into cleaning the house and working on them instead of the feral junker buyer I was
I sold off about 15 vehicles and pulled about 7 to 8 tons of junk over the scale and I only spent about 2-3 thousand a year on my addiction over a 10 year period.
I'm stopping right here i do not want to know how much i lost

I have freinds in Craig Mo where I used to store my stuff, where are you at?

Latest posts

Back