Lost Guy needs help - Tudor 28

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this weekend my friends and I worked on the simulation of assembly because the Yblock engine is very large .... we will return to the project ...

13537531_690994091051342_5914964852233313345_n.jpg

Hey Andre, welcome aboard. The Tudor body looks like a good solid start. Google Wescott Chassis Plans for some detailed drawings that will give you all the dimensions you need to lay out your chassis design.
The little cream car behind the Tudor body in one of the pix, we got those out here as a Holden Gemini TG. The started as a Isuzu Gemini and were also sold in Germany as an Opel Kadet. The F truck looks good on her gutz like that. Are there many Rods in your area?

Great project, you have started. I used air bags front and rear on my Essex, with a CenPen style cross member up front and after 500 miles on it love the way it rides and handles.

HI, thanks for help with this web site, I'm investing my time searching informating about suicide axle with air bags..

About the Little Car here is called Chevette, it's a friend's car, Ford F100 is my truck.... I have a Chevy Impala V8 hardtop 1967... I LOVE american car...

About Rods... Classics Hot and Rat years 20's, 30's and 40's are so rare, this kind of project is almost a crazy... I hate THIS COUNTRY... But let's this try.. If you have some more informations I will thank help again

Sorry for my horrible english..

Hey Andre, welcome aboard. The Tudor body looks like a good solid start. Google Wescott Chassis Plans for some detailed drawings that will give you all the dimensions you need to lay out your chassis design.
The little cream car behind the Tudor body in one of the pix, we got those out here as a Holden Gemini TG. The started as a Isuzu Gemini and were also sold in Germany as an Opel Kadet. The F truck looks good on her gutz like that. Are there many Rods in your area?

GOOD JOB my friend... Your Ratrod is so incredible... I will do some questions for you, I can ?

The First, Did you see some project using this model of front suspension like CENPEN but on Suicide Axle ?

Sorry for my horrible English...

Great project, you have started. I used air bags front and rear on my Essex, with a CenPen style cross member up front and after 500 miles on it love the way it rides and handles.

No panhard. The swing arms keep the suspension centered.
cp2-jpg.96399

How about a couple pics of the F100 and the Impala? [dr

Latest posts

Back