Cool tool box.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Here he comes to save the day!
I bought this from a guy because I just had to have it. It was made for some tv show as a prop, they were done with it and he didnt want it.

I didnt think it was going to be much more than fun to look at, but as it turns out, its quite usefull. I have a whole bucnh of stuff in there. Its on wheels too!:cool:

When my employee acts up, I tell him to "GET IN THE VAN".:D

I think I want to take the last 4 or 5 inches of a truck bed with tail lights and a tailgate and make some seating. It can fold up for storage.

Attachments

• metal working 030 (Medium).jpg
    metal working 030 (Medium).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 366
  • metal working 031 (Medium).jpg
    metal working 031 (Medium).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 351
Thats awesome! Looks like your brakes went out and you drove right throught the back of the garage. :D Cool find

I like it

Hey, That's cool. I want one too but, I ain't much good at fabrication, so I guess I could drive the van through my garage wall and have inside and outside storage.

That is cool. Would be neat in a Bachelor pad to use as a headboard too. You could keep magazines and snacks in there. :D:D

For you married guys, I don't THINK so. :p:p

Don

thats got me thinking about how to build a parts washer mmmmmmm I should probably get at least one of my 5 projects running first LOL

Pablo

Latest posts

Back