Hello from Huntsville,Al

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FordRatRodFan

How is it going guys. My name is Steven.I am 22 years old. I am intersted in learning more about rat rods. I am wanting to start out by buying a cab and chopping it and going from there. I have been looking for something to play with and this would be awsome to do. I have a 302 on it and would like to have a lot of power from it. If you have anything for sale let me know. Thanks for letting me join. Lookk forwared to building.

hi

welcome.

what model & year are ya looking for?

when ya start it, ask away, we try and be helpful, oh, and we like pics when ya do a build thread.

Later:cool:

Welecome to Rat Rods Rule... you can usualy pick up a 5 ton cab cheap as well. Not bad either if you plan on ditching fenders and box anyway

Welcome Steven glad you found us! There's a ton of helpful folks on here with a ton of Rat knowledge! You'll have no trouble learning a bunch here :cool:

I am intersted in learning more about rat rods....... I have a 302 on it and would like to have a lot of power from it..... Look forward to building.

That's one of the cool things about Rats, I believe a person could realistically build a 2500 pound Rat......and I know you can build a 300 HP 302.......do a little math [S and that's 8.33 pounds per horsepower ......and that's approaching C6 Vette territory [ddev

Start gathering parts and start up a build thread! [P[P

Welcome there youngin.....

lots of good info here and who knows, maybe you can score a build from somebody here that moved on to something else....never know....

Thankes

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I have been looking to do something and take my time as i go. I would like to get a older ford truck i dont know what year thow. I was kinda hoping i could find a cheap cab and then i would like to chop it and stuff like that. I have been looking around for some so hopeing i can find one one here..

Morning, I live on Green Mountain...would be glad to show you of my stuff and ideas...I been building and restoring for 30 yrs but just recently got into rats..and I love the freedom and creativity..I was not prepared for the attention..I get a 100 times more than when I drove a gen 1 Viper..its crazy crazy fun building and driving..we just need a stronger local community here in Huntsville..I'm so new..but I think there's a Nucklehead group of some kind..there's a guy south of us who builds several trucks a year..and does really top quality..can't remember his name..Steve?.. as far as finding cabs..its part chase and part american pickers

Welcome to RRR from New Mexico ! There's alot of car knowledge in this site. Lots of cool stuff for sale here too. Take it all in sloooooooowly !

Latest posts

Back