Motor Monday... whatcha got?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
85232246_2724861980968737_1237246757897764864_n.jpg

[cl[cl now thats a [cl[cl bad a$$ picture [cl[cl

that Offenhauser Nazi intake won`t bring you a lot of thumbs up on this side of the pond... [S

that Offenhauser Nazi intake won`t bring you a lot of thumbs up on this side of the pond... [S

I'll bet. Not too popular among descendants of WWII vets here, either! The beaches of Normandy, for instance, don't leave you with a warm, fuzzy feeling. :mad:

^^^ Wow! ^^^ Talk about a killer, menacing combination... a six-pack of Nazis riding a nailhead! [cl

[cl[cl now thats a [cl[cl bad a$$ picture [cl[cl

I'll bet. Not too popular among descendants of WWII vets here, either! The beaches of Normandy, for instance, don't leave you with a warm, fuzzy feeling. :mad:

Funny enough, that car is being built in SK, Doc. And by a former member of this forum as well. He tends to build plane-themed Model A's, I think you probably know who. I believe it will be on display at the Draggins show.

Last edited:
Funny enough, that car is being built in SK, Doc. And by a former member of this forum as well. He tends to build plane-themed Model A's, I think you probably know who. I believe it will be on display at the Draggins show.

Really? I do know who you're talking about... and I'll keep my comments to myself! :p

Latest posts

Back