rebel wire 9+3

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidJ

Just got my new harness in tonight My first store bought wire harness. It was very easy to install just a few odds and end to get done. It will not be my last store bought harness I like the rebel harness I will be getting one for my next project.[cl

So far all of us who have used on like em........me included. Not bad at all for the money. You know Tripper got us a discount on these?

Don

The first "wiring kit" we ever installed was a Summit brand that we think was made by Painless. Up until then I always made my own from marine supplies I bought at work. That Summit kit was a bear to figure out, and even Dan, who did car and boat wiring for a living, scratched his head and had to guess on a lot of it. The instructions were useless and hard to follow.

The next kit we had was an American Autowire one I bought Dan for a gift for his rpu. No question it is a nice one and has good components but it is also over $ 400. The one feature he did like was the fact the wires unplug right from the fuse block so you don't have to snip off ones you don't like. I found their phone customer service to be horrible.........they were rude and condesending.

Then he bought me a Rebel 9 + 3 for my 27 and I found it very good in quality and each wire is marked as to it's destination. I had to cut off wires I didn't need (3rd brake light, heater, wipers, etc) but that was not a problem. The instructions were super easy to follow and the diagrams were good. I will be using another one when I do my latest project. I think for the money I couldn't buy the wire and components to make up one myself.

Don

Latest posts

Back