New From Missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nazpastordon

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and ready to gain some knowledge from you guys. I have always loved classic cars, and had a few when I was younger. I just recently bought a 54 belair, and I love it. Anyway, just looking forward in learning how to do this stuff myself. Thanks, Don

Missouri Raty Rods

I do not know where you live in Missouri but I'm down in Thayer. I occasionally see a Rat Rod cruzin but do not personally know anyone else into Rats here. So if your in the area drop a line and I'll give you directions.
I know where there is a killer old chevy sedan delivery that needs some lovin!

The reason I like this site is no matter what kinda cars you like everybody is welcome unlike some of the other forums. Just remember the only dumb question is the one that never gets asked. Hope you like it here maybe we will bump into each other on the road!!

I do not know where you live in Missouri but I'm down in Thayer. I occasionally see a Rat Rod cruzin but do not personally know anyone else into Rats here. So if your in the area drop a line and I'll give you directions.
I know where there is a killer old chevy sedan delivery that needs some lovin!

There seems to be a lot of Missouri folks lately. :D

I live in Lebanon MO. and my son did this 53’ Delivery a couple years ago, sold it to someone near Springfield.

Attachments

• chev 3B.jpg
    chev 3B.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 7
Are there any car clubs in our area Sugarray? I am busy, and probably don't have much time to go to shows and swap meets, but just curious. Thanks man - Don

Another welcome to RRR from Lebanon Mo.
Regarding the question about Sawp-meets in Missouri - the big one in Mo is the mid August swap in Springfield at the Empire Fair Grounds. I've been going to it for the past 20 years. Alway come home with some real good finds.
Jim

Sorry for the late response. I’m not aware of any clubs, but like Jim said, Springfield has a big swap meet in August. That’s actually the one my son sold his delivery at a couple years ago, usually some really good stuff there.

There are a lot of shows going on from spring till fall around here; I’ll have to see if I can find some schedules for some of them.

Latest posts

Back