New member from NY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhynorock

Hiya folks! Name's Rhyno (in case anyone didn't catch that:) ) I'm a big fan of the rat rod craze happening lately as well as vehicles in general. I'm actually in the middle of a project myself. I was a member with killbillet.com for a while, but I haven't bothered to check in there in quite a while because several members crapped on me over my project. I'm lookin forward to seeing everyone's rides and sharing my progress among other things.

Last edited:
Oh cool man, good meetin ya :) I'm actually in WNY, south of Buffalo about an hour. I lurked around this site for a while, and it seemed like just about everybody here was way chill and good to be around, so I signed up.

Hiya folks! Name's Rhyno (in case anyone didn't catch that:) ) I'm a big fan of the rat rod craze happening lately as well as vehicles in general. I'm actually in the middle of a project myself. I was a member with killbillet.com for a while, but I haven't bothered to check in there in quite a while because several members crapped on me over my project. I'm lookin forward to seeing everyone's rides and sharing my progress among other things.

welcome

I had a similar experianc at KB so I moved here

Welcome form the NW

Glad you found RRR. This is a great bunch of people here and I have never seen or heard of someone dissing a ride. Stay tuned and have fun. Steve

welcome to rrr. we are more layed back here and don't mind a shiney car/truck/motorcycle, and to boot this site is way more active to the other site. we are addicted to pics so post up some of your ride.

Latest posts

Back