How Y'all Are? ..from Nawlin's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RattleCan

Finally got around to registering in a couple forums to commiserate with all the Rust Chasin' Rodders. Now, I'm not sayin I don't appreciate shiney, restored to original showroom or customized with all the super bling machines, it was just never quite in my budget to ever bring one there. Early on it was more important to spend the cash on the go fast mechanical. Nowaday's I've settled down a bit to just doing 'Rusto'rations. My current ride is 53 Ford Ranchwagon (that's me with it in my profile pic, I'll post up some pics in the gallery when I can figure out how to stay logged in long enuf to make attachments :eek: ).
I'm originally from the Northeast Coast, moved around the country a bit chasing work and finally wound up back in the Greater New Orleans Area. Hooked a job with the new Motorsports Park out in Avondale and lovin' it.

regards for now..

RC

Welcome from Texas

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the site Rattlecan
Make sure you check the remember me box when you signin. That's what keeps ya goin.

Thanks everyone for all the welcomes. If the rain hangs back today I'll grab some snaps of the engine bay and interior to add to the Gallery thread.

regards to all'
RC

Thanks LB,

Three events are comming up soon that might make it worth your while to make the trek here, unless you'll just be satisified enuf to see the track and do some Karting.

Sep 7-8; American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association is holding historic racing bike competions.

Sep 22-23; National Automotive Sports Association is holding High Speed Driving Events, time trials and races.

Oct 4-7; AMA Pro Road racing event.

For the whole scoop on the track, events and all the goings on y'all can visit www.nolamotor.com

Latest posts

Back