Hi, my name is brian

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt bought it yet and I think I'm going to disagree with the no one will buy it if it's not running thing. My dad is the one who wanted to get it running and moving I think we just clean it up and flip it it will sell around here non-running as a project for someone who wants to do a swap or whatever. I just sold about six trucks and a bunch of parts that everyone told me I couldn't sell around here also and make good money. Without ripping people off. I'm not looking to get rich on it I would just like to see it gets saved

I agree on your points LB.
I have always been a big fan of station wagons, hearses and limos and I can remember a time when you couldn't give any of those away.
Now there are groups devoted to just those. Restored or otherwise. If you can get it for a grand or less jump on it with both feet ( especially if it has a title). It looks really solid. In my neck of the woods that wold be listed for at least $2500 OR more.
Of course that's easy for me to say from the comfort of my computer.:D
Keep us posted....And quit being a tease [ddd [ddd [ddd
Torchie

I agree on your points LB.
I have always been a big fan of station wagons, hearses and limos and I can remember a time when you couldn't give any of those away.
Now there are groups devoted to just those. Restored or otherwise. If you can get it for a grand or less jump on it with both feet ( especially if it has a title). It looks really solid. In my neck of the woods that wold be listed for at least $2500 OR more.
Of course that's easy for me to say from the comfort of my computer.:D
Keep us posted....And quit being a tease [ddd [ddd [ddd
Torchie

Okay I offered the guy $800 for it. I'm still waiting for a response. He was asking 15 but he told my dad he give it to us for a thousand. Couple hundred bucks probably not going to break the bank but obviously I'd like to try and get it for the rest of your life. The guy got the car for free and it's been sitting for 4 years and he has not done anything with it. It is really solid where it counts yes the interior is trashed but that's not a big problem to me as like I said I just want to flip it
As soon as I know anything you guys will know

I feel like at this point it's too late, but going to a meeting would make me feel better.

Hi my name is Brian it's been 2 hours since I bought my last car

Attachments

• 0521191001_HDR.jpg
    0521191001_HDR.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 0521191001b_HDR.jpg
    0521191001b_HDR.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 0521191001c_HDR.jpg
    0521191001c_HDR.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 0521191002a_HDR.jpg
    0521191002a_HDR.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 0521191002_HDR.jpg
    0521191002_HDR.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 0521191002c_HDR.jpg
    0521191002c_HDR.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 31
good taking in a meeting

Hl Brian,

hold in there, we all go thru relapse, just friday a guy came over and took one car outta the yard, then offered me 2 1953 ford trucks for the coupster mock-up in the front yard:)

so l went to the meeting and it did no good as 4 people told me if l don't get the fords to let them know where they are and someone will gett'em.:rolleyes:

what is the green mopar in the background and is it for sale, got some looking for one.

Later:cool:

Last edited:
This car was picked up super reasonable so it will be going down the road ASAP. But I'm beginning to think there is no helping me. I had a guy contact me today who picked up a 53 Chevy Suburban which I have been looking for for quite a while. It's not the car he wanted to buy and two weeks after he bought the Suburban the car he wanted to buy came up for sale so now he is looking to dump the Suburban:rolleyes:

Been getting rid of all the excess auto parts around here. Thinking of moving to a warmer clime. Got to the motor stuff yesterday. What am I going to do with 9 bare blocks, 14 crankshafts and 19 sets of heads? All small block Chevys. And I don't really want to give them up! Tell me I don't have a problem.:eek:

Been getting rid of all the excess auto parts around here. Thinking of moving to a warmer clime. Got to the motor stuff yesterday. What am I going to do with 9 bare blocks, 14 crankshafts and 19 sets of heads? All small block Chevys. And I don't really want to give them up! Tell me I don't have a problem.:eek:

9 SBC engines isn't a problem... If they're assembled, running, and in cars. (I can't use emojis so you can't see my devilish grin).

To, my name is Brian and I have a problem.....

I brought another one home today guys. Title was a 29 Ford Model A pickup. I do not believe it is actually a 29 I think it's a 28 oh, but I am not sure. None the less it is a mostly complete body with title. Five hundred bucks didn't seem like a bad deal to me. I actually have a guy who wants to buy it but I am not sure I want to let it go

Attachments

• 1009191700_HDR.jpg
    1009191700_HDR.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 1009191700a_HDR.jpg
    1009191700a_HDR.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 1009191700b_HDR.jpg
    1009191700b_HDR.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 28
"I actually have a guy who wants to buy it but I am not sure I want to let it go"
And there is the root of the illness [ddd[ddd[ddd

Latest posts

Back