My New Project '50 Chrysler

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodron

Drives the Batmobile... er... Ratmobile!
Here's a few pics of my newest project. Its a 1950 Chrysler Windsor with the Spitfire Flat 6. 67K miles and no rust or dents!! Came with all the trim, and I mean ALL. A whole trunk full! The first pic is what it looked like 9 days ago when I got it. The second pic is what it looks like now. The third is a sampling of some of the things I found in the trunk. Sorry if the picture quality isn't up to par - I took them with my phone. ...More pics to come

zyzyzyzy.jpg

zyzyzy.jpg

zyzy.jpg

Thanks guys. The house is a new project too. We just bought it back in July. Its called a "four square" and was built in 1910. Lots of cool old built ins and woodwork and secret little rooms and hallways and stuff. It even has a dumb waiter...and I'm not talkin about the wife LOL

Sorry about the sideways pic. I tried to fix it. I posted it because its the wierdest thing - the trip odometer, while it appears to read 000, it is actually stuck on 666 and won't go past there. Maybe its a sign. LOL

Latest posts

Back