New Mexico 41 Chev. P/U

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

41/ls1

Well here is my latest build. It will look mostly stock and low. Sorry I plan on making it shine. Going for the Homie Low rider Look.

I have installed a M11 frontend with bags and the rear is a T-Bird with bags. I am working on eng/trans mnts. LS1 and 4L60E. Then I will finish boxing the
frame.
My41Trokita001Small.jpg

This is the day it came home.
My41Trokita072Small.jpg

My41Trokita069Small.jpg

Lookin' good!!!

LS1,
Lookin' really good!!! Gonna b lo-down too!!! Thanks for the fotos & keep us updated!!!

BoB

Boy, that thing looked solid and straight when you found it. You NM guys are so lucky. :D You have done a nice engineering job on the frame and running gear. Keep the pictures coming.

Don

It was fairly solid. The doors were home to pack rats for about 20 years. So the bottoms are gone. No real problem. It is funny where rust sets in, The front X member was rusted away. Good thing I was planning on using the M2 front end. I will add more pictures soon.

thats a nice project you have going , look forward to the updates , and thats a great shop you have there , I want one like that ! .....24

Latest posts

Back