The greatest (rod) story ever told

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Serling is working out of state, we ended up at a couple of auctions together last summer, and got caught up. We still have plans, and I am sure we will build something cool soon. I tore down one of the donor cars I got from him, and took all the good out of it, just a couple of days ago. The carcass is loaded on my trailer, and ready to go to scrap.

Just had a read through the full thread...cool story you have so much more old tin over there than we do here ,everything in the uk has either rusted away or went the crusher barns arnt so big and there is much less land for things to be just sat around on and cars are not just pushed into a ditch at the end of their life (well before a rat rod builder comes along)..
i may have missed but did you get much progress with that first car ,from that just stopping seeing a glimpse of a rusty old car you seem to have gained so much.

This is a fun story to read back through. It sure makes me feel lazy though. I have been on lots of other projects, but these have been on the back burner. I may have to get with it.

Wow Bonehead... Crazy story it is! haha I do need to get on here more!! Funny how life pulls us away from where our True Passion is!! I truely do Envy you My Friend and am Blessed to Live So Close to you!! (5 minutes)...
Maybe I'm tha one in the "Twilight Zone?" haha

Latest posts

Back