New Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrastu

Got a deal worked out for staurday, all goes well when I go to check it out and it is a good as the guy says it is I will soon be the owner of a nice little project, mind you I will have to change it to my tatses...chop, channel, cut weld, grind, fill, and a bunch of wrenchin, but seems to be a solid start, with some luck I will be able to drive it next summer, but if not maybe the year after, I am not known for cutting corners on safety, and am known for taking my time and be very picky.

The wheels are not included, and a few other small things will be different but overall thats the car.......now.....but not for long...hehehehe :D

Heres a pic of the "starting point". Talking with the guy he seems like a good guy and honest, so I am pumped.

Last edited:
That looks like a really good start. I like your plans for it too.

PS - According to your sig, I'm a representative of the devil.

Sweet!!!!!!!!

Great starting point - to me it looks finished...but as you say change it to your taste, this stuff is all about PERSONAL TASTE.

Enjoy it my friend look forward to seeing the progress.

Oh I wish I lived in the US...anyone need an auto partsman!? :D

Awesome!!!

Wratsu,
Man, that is a really nice start! That outta keep u busy for quite a while now. Congrats!

BoB

Nice start. Here's hopin' it all works out & you end up with a start to a sweet rod.

very cool start! i think it looks good the way it is but will look good the way you want as well. i say get it running and enjoy for a couple months, that way you have time to decide what you really want to do with it. or....bust out the chain saw as soon as it rolls off the flat bed after delivery :cool:.

whatever works. :D

Latest posts

Back