1936 ihc

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, it sucks. She was 86, soon to be 87. She had a full life and enjoyed every second of it.

This truck is 4 sale. I'd like to sell it to pick up another car that i'm interested in.

Yea, it sucks. She was 86, soon to be 87. She had a full life and enjoyed every second of it.

This truck is 4 sale. I'd like to sell it to pick up another car that i'm interested in.

Well PM me the info and I can list it on my facebook page and a few of the other groups I am on over there for ya

Sorry to hear about your Grandma :( but 86 years is a good long time. I lost my Grandpa on my Mom's side when I was 7 but had my Grandma until I was 37! My grandparents on my Dad's side were married for 74 years. My Grandpa passed away at age 96 and my Grandma when she was 94 (I was 42) Tons of great memories with all my grandparents.......the loss is always tough but you've got to celebrate lives like that :)

Oh, are you gonna tell us what that car is that you're interested in :confused:

Thank you for all that have followed my build. I sold it today. It went to Central Kansas. I might have a Model A coupe lined up. Wish me luck. LOL

Thank you for all that have followed my build. I sold it today. It went to Central Kansas. I might have a Model A coupe lined up. Wish me luck. LOL

Congrats on the sale bro!! I know it was prolly hard to see it go but the next one you build will be awesome!!! Thought you were lookin at that 65 chevy II?

Wow, that was quick! The Model A sounds cool............Chevy II's are cool too, I have a '64 two door post that I'll get around to someday......not in any big hurry, I've only had it 10 years :rolleyes:

Keep us posted on your hunt.

Not really sure what i'm going to do. I'll probably be looking at everything. LOL Snake, it was quick and i got what i wanted[cl

36 trucks

LOL
I could use an IHC if anyone has one?
Fell in love with one back in high school
There was one sitting in a field for years
Boy do I wish

LOL
I could use an IHC if anyone has one?
Fell in love with one back in high school
There was one sitting in a field for years
Boy do I wish

Too bad you are in the east instead of Alberta. They are plentiful here, I've bought 4 in the last 3 months and the most I paid was $500 for a complete numbers matching R130 with NO rust holes.
The following are also in my possession; '52 L110 ($150), '53 R160 ($300) and a 1972 Cargostar COE ($50 and a set of used tires)

Latest posts

Back