The Original " Black Widow " Model T Roadster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanmartin72

Went to visit a friend who purchased a some years back the original
" Black Widow" model T roadster that was featured in 1957 or 59 magazine from Walter O out of Fresno. He has completely gone through everything frame, lines, motor quickchange rearend etc. Rich has put 3500hrs up to this point and still has a ways to go since he pays attention to detail not to change anything except completly rebuild and update for safety. If I'm right that means 8hrs a day for 437 days !! My leftover brain matter started to hurt on that calculation. He was complaining about the rear section that he fabricated that he was having problems aligning since it had a closed driveline. Jokingly I said stick a 9 in and before i could finish the word inch he said i need tp stop talking and start working!! He then said that this build was kept authentic to keep the integrity of the vehicle. Sorry for the blurry pic of the body but the full shot of it was even worse so i didn't post it.

Thanks,
Martin

Attachments

• Black Widow 001.jpg
    Black Widow 001.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 100
  • Black Widow 002.jpg
    Black Widow 002.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Black Widow 003.jpg
    Black Widow 003.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 73