My 63 Nova

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasketgoons

It has gone through many hours of reconstruction well I think we all know the deal:D

Attachments

• Ralph's Diner 5-23-09 001.JPG
    Ralph's Diner 5-23-09 001.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 78
Nice Nova,
My wife has one too; a 63 ragtop. I kinda like the Cragar wheels, it changes the whole look of the car; would look good on her Nova but, I'd have to change the axles and wheel hubs to a 5 bolt pattern instead of 4, too much hassle and she might freak if her car isn't all original.
FrankR
1934 Dodge 392 Hemi

Thanks Everyone!!!

The car has a 350 with about 350 H.P. a turbo 350 trans with a nice shift kit a hurst ratchet shifter to bang some gears.I have a 10 bolt rear with 3.23 ratio runs sweet on the highway I pretty much use it for a daily driver in the summer.It rips a strong motor in a light car makes some good power! Last year I rewired the whole car front to back, new interior,put 2 1/2 exhaust front to back with Cherry Bombs I swear it sounds like a dragster when launching off the line!! The Cragers were tough to get on their with the right tire combo not much room in those wheel wells.Again thanks guys appreciate the comments after many nights in the driveway with a droplight!!! :D

Latest posts

Back