Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im at work!

Im reading all of your posts, I laugh at a lot of them.

We are on a flood watch today so i had to drive to work, I would have rather rode my bike.

I broke a weld last night, I was so frustrated that when I tacked it back into place I welded it on an angle.

I hate fishing, mostly because my grandpa just yelled about how everything I was doing was wrong.

I ended up catching him a few times, got in real trouble for that.

Took a row boat out into lake Michigan once, If you have ever been on it you know its not the best idea.

Spent the day at Back to the Fifties. Looked at a few thousand of the 12,000 cars there. Forgot my sunblock so I probably reactivated my skin cancer (not the bad kind). Pics to follow.

Spent the day at Back to the Fifties. Looked at a few thousand of the 12,000 cars there. Forgot my sunblock so I probably reactivated my skin cancer (not the bad kind). Pics to follow.

Of the Cancer? No thanks, lol

We were dead all day long til 10 minutes before close. Then everyone walked through the door.

Its storming like crazy out! Lightning and all.

No welding tonite due to the storm.

Not cutting the lawn either.

It was kinda of warm day. Wiped down the '51, checked the oil and tires. Gotta pick up chips for the Fathers Day LA Roadster Show tomorrow. Gotta wake up at 4 am.

I remember this stuff..

When I was a kid I had a collection of over 100 model cars..Mom got mad and threw them away...I think I am going to cry...

I once took a gas powered car and made it a Hot Rod and launched at my brother...LMAO...

I got mad at fishing once,so I took my Moms laundry maker and wrote strange things on the blue gill we caught..."HELP.were drowning down here." "Got a light..?"

Garden looks awesome...corn,carrots,tomatoes...and one hell of a BIG PUMPKIN plant...looks like the plant from little shop of horrors..YIKES

Took my moms laundry poles..(metal back in dem days..) and pounded them flat and made on the the longest bike choppers in the hood...couldnt ride it but DAMN I looked good...

Still trying to find Black Jack candy from when I was a wee tike..found Snaps today though..Im happy..:D

keeping the bs going

why is it i can cut and weld a piece of steel and make it look good, but cant cut wood for stink?

why will i spend lots of time and money working on an old rig, but wont even check the oil on my late model driver?

just realized i hate my late model driver.

cant wait to get my 63 or my 51 or my moodel a or 54 wagon, on the road so i dont have to drive my late model.

and i want pizza

and mt dew

Chewing Black Jack and Teaberry gum as I work.

Wonders why Cold Miller Light taste so good but gives me such a headache in the morning.

Reading lastest issue of "The Horse" back street choppers looking at story about KIWI motorcycle company and I am quite amazed at their oil pump tester.

Im pretty sure my wife has R.B.A.D.D., its like living with a 4 year old sometimes.
I often ask myself why i got married.

My thumbnail is black, i dont remember how i smacked it.

Crap, i need to mow my lawn today. That oughta be fun. I've got my 90sumtin year old neighbor to watch me through his window. I've got fans! yay!!

Im think i should go get my father something for fathers day.

My sons got this thing now where he'll just sit there and yell for no reason. He's 6months old. LOUD NOISES!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS YELLING ABOUT!

Well Im at work again. Its really slow. The boss is talking about selling the store.

UGH! Ill be out of a job again!

The storm was great last night. The thunder sounded like someone was hitting a bass drum out on the lake.

I would rather be working on my truck than sitting here, but then I get paid to do this so I kinda have to.

You know I cant find any of the model cars I built. I thought I boxed them up when I moved, maybe they are n the attic. Ill have to look

My million year old neighbor watches me every time im outside. She really creeps me out.

Last edited:
Last night, I tried to start the '51. Dead battery. Charged the battery, checked the tires and oil. Wiped the car down. Went to get snacks for the L.A. Roadster Show and loaded car. Woke up at 3 am and took a shower. Went outside and it was dizzling. Do I chance the '51 being on slicks?

I know! If i could get away with paving my yard I would. Stupid city rules.

Well I cleaned out my garage tonite made some working room. It really looks like a 2 stall again.

Has anyone checked out my build thread? DP1 painted a few things for me and they look awesome! I cant wait to get that much farther and get them on!

My yard isnt all that bad. 2acres. its not like im using a self propelled push mower. Only did half today, the other half is under water from all the rain.....maybe i should get the jeep out.

By the way, does anyone have an updraft carb for a '63 Simplicity lawn tractor?

Spent 3/4 of the day getting yelled at by the misses, spent the other 1/4 makin up..... Im not sure if it was worth it.

Rockb1, hows about paving your lawn and painting it green? maybe some turf?

wanna race?

A34A_4A3BD903.jpg

Latest posts

Back