There are absolutely the best people on here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
So a few weeks ago I put out the word that I was looking for some Chevrolet script valve covers. They didn't have to be pretty...I'm really interested in the script part of the valve covers (don't worry...a reason why will show up in my Nova build thread soon enough). Anyway, Stovebolt sent me a PM...we went back and forth a few times, but never finalized anything, then when I get home today, I get this message

shipped valve covers today. cost about $xx so far. look at covers and see what you think they are worth. I was thinking of about $xx each but look at them first and we will come to an agreement. thanks

Thank you Stovebolt!!! Yes, we will come to an agreement, because what you said you thought they were worth is right about where I was thinking too...I'll let you know when I get them.

Rat Rods Rule members are the BEST![cl[cl[cl

yep
there are some of the good ones here.
i made friends with IR POPS and we hang out sometimes.
a great guy.
it's cool when you can meet somebody in person and shoot the breeze.

I agree...

I do so agree...
Good brothers of different mothers!!
Was on other site, and got slain because my "hot rod" wasnt traditional enough...
Shouldnt matter what ya run, we are all of the same spirit.
Thanks to all!!
D/b

Attachments

• 31 BLOWER.jpg
    31 BLOWER.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 26
I sent some 56 Buick tail lights to a guy in Texas ( If I remember right...) because hes working on his dads 56 Buick and needed them. I paid for the shipping as well. Had to ask him like 5 times if he had gotten them. I knew he had them because I had the routing #...
Some people are just ungrateful, All I wanted was a thank you and to see some picks of the car...

Hi, I'm a fairly junior member with a build that has evolved into the grey area near 'rat rod', and you still let me prattle on, so I think you're the best. There is sometimes a little good natured teasing, which I can take and dish out. You guys ARE the BEST.

Latest posts

Back