trying to find frame numbers to match title

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rat rod guy

I have a s10 frame we found numbers on back of the frame under the box but we cut them out, on our rat rod. is there numbers on the front of the frame? just want to use s10 title. any info would be great. thanks

I didn't get a title to my cab. just a bill of sale and have the tag off the fire wall. I know every state is diff.

What state are you in?
Each state has a different process to get a title from "pieces and parts".
Some you can use the engine number, others the body, most use the frame number.

weld on.....[;)

Mine was a model A, sort of. I told them the VIN was on the block and it's long gone. I got a new title and a state issued VIN. I used the title I had and all of the receipts I could gather up.

I have a 40 Dodge cab on a 95 s-10 frame and the state of Maine titles from the frame. So now i have a 95 s-10 street rod. Under their dumb rules i could have a 2013 model A by building a new frame for it.

The vin on s10 frame is on the top of the passenger side frame, near the front. I have heard about people stamping the numbers on the frame, but don't tell anybody I said that...;)

Latest posts

Back