Location Poll

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where ya from?

• Total voters
Big Sky Country, the great state Montana. Specifically, south central MT. I live in a small town 12 miles east of Billings.

I'm a retired cop and i still eat donuts. Nothing quite like hot glazed fresh out of the vat...yuuuuuuum!

Had to give a shout-out to you fellow law enforcement guys. I'm a Deputy in my county here in Arkansas, and a dispatcher for the city. You know how it is, gotta work more than one job to survive in this business.

Where I'm from !

I was born in the East, in New York, I've lived in Phoenix AZ. , Albuquerque ,NM, Erie ,PA., I'm now on the Ohio/Penn line 7 miles from Lake Erie. I have lots of room for lots of cars and trucks, but to keep the wife happy, I've downsized to 10 trucks and two cars , and my 15 1/2 year old son just bought his first car/truck, a 1960 Ford Ranchero, 6 cyl. 3 speed column shift, it starts runs and stops. and he has it all torn apart to fix the floors, left front fender. I can only feel pride in myself for passing the torch of love for old iron to my son , he's got grease in his veins like his dad ( me ), LOL. soon as I get some pics , I'll get them on. Any more Ranchero lovers out there ? Take care all , Mike / Madbalrog, Conneaut, Ohio -- All American Redneck Country Boy Motorhead

Where ya from?
maprod.jpg

um from Canada. i noticed on your map Canada is all white.... hehehe

I grew up in western Iowa where my dad built engines for a lot of stockcar drivers brother an cuz included. Moved to central KS 3yrs. ago. Iam 54 It was my wifes Idea to move here. Married 30 yrs. got to keep her happy !

Latest posts

Back