Things forgotten .......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how you kept from having the man thrown in jail. I hope it goes smooth from now on tho.

I will be heading out in about two weeks. If anyone needs anything hauled lmk.

The allis chalmers military Dozer makes me sick... I scrapped mine (identical to it) because I couldn't find parts for it.

That's not the only thing that makes me sick tho...

I see a bunch of old truck rims, dont see any 10 lug skinnies like what Im looking for.. come across any? Theres got to be some riiiiight???

Any old mechanical tow booms??? always wanted one of those!

I see a bunch of old truck rims, dont see any 10 lug skinnies like what Im looking for.. come across any? Theres got to be some riiiiight???

Any old mechanical tow booms??? always wanted one of those!

I told them yesterday to pull any they find out .. ...

This the only one of those I've so far

Hey Gus,
Just thought I'd touch base with you.
Would like to go up and see if you might have my next build laying there waiting.
If you have time sent me the address and when would be a good time for you.

Thanks.

All of this is overwhelming.....

Makes you want one of each......a lot of years of taking stuff in....some of the big stuff has gotta be worth a fortune in scrap..like I said....overwhelming....

Makes you want one of each......a lot of years of taking stuff in....some of the big stuff has gotta be worth a fortune in scrap..like I said....overwhelming....

yes sir it is, OVERWHELMING !!!!........ I've been talking to willy21 and he is coming this way soon but the 36 chevy and the 38 ford were sold NOT by me, they were some of those the owner sold out from under us.

Yep I plan on heading west in about 2 weeks. If anyone's wanting anything I will try my best to help get it back east as cheap as possible.

Latest posts

Back