Super Member!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats outta da bag!!!

I'm not even gonna try for the 300 or 400...A cape and mask are just useless without the Magic Secret Decoder Ring.

Lakota,
U would have to give away *all* my secrets! Magic Secret Decoder Ring is 500! Let's see, cape, mask, Magic Secret Decoder Ring... Dang, with all that... u should get u're own comic book! Whoops... da cat's outta da bag!!!

BoB

Last edited:
The belt da#nit......the belt.....you didn't mention the belt!:D :D

Tracy

Attachments

• blue_dem.gif
    blue_dem.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
well crap! now i have to catch up! here i come senior status, btw i have to do most of my posting when you guys are asleep. i feel like i am talking to myself!

Yaaaawwwnnn

Hey guys, I'm back. I fell asleep at the keyboard. DANG!!! Now I got QWERTY permanently dented in to my forehead. I need to wake up. I'll get a cup of Grandpaw's "Jitter Juice" coffee and go pee on the electric fence...That should do it.

Hey guys,
I was roaming around the net and stopped in at one of those bling and billet sites out of curiosity. Boy, those billet guys really hate us rat rodders. I did find out one interesting thing. None of them wear seat belts. The reason is:

Seat belts cause permanent wrinkles in Taffeta.

No belts!!!

The belt da#nit......the belt.....you didn't mention the belt!:D :D

Wizeguy,
My dad loved "the belt"... ouch!!! Masks, capes, thongs, whips, chains, Magic Secret Code Rings etc r fine with me... no belts! ; - >

Would u settle for handcuffs?

BoB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back