Just a note to Tripper....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getcarter

as cheezy as it may sound i just wanted to thank you for your efforts of building this site and bringing a good group together. i did not have loyalty to any other sites as i had just joined the other side when all of my posts were lost. this site has only been up for a short while and it has already taken off, so again thanks. sorry guys i was just feeling all mooshy!:D the sun and coffe has fried my brains today!

Thanks!

Carter,
Thanks! I know everyone goes to multiple forums... I do. I just wanted a safe place to hang out! Thanks for hangin' out & I look forward to meeting u when u come home! My '41 PU is fixin' to b a roller again very soon!!!

BoB

Ditto to what Carter said.
This is home for me. I don't post anywhere else.
I hope this site keeps the atmosphere it has today. Everyone here is great, and I love swapping ideas and the LAUGHS with all of you.
Thanks to everyone for being who you are!

Back to work....

Tracy

You guys actually like Tripper? I was planning a revolution, but I guess that plan just went out the window. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah, I have to agree, he did this one right. :) :)

Don

I guess everyone has noticed by now, this is the one that I'm most comfortable with. I have 16 other sites bookmarked, and when I go back to them from time to time I feel more and more like a newbie on each one. They keep forgeting who I am.

Update:
I joined KB on 2-24-07 left on 5-12-07...21 posts
I joined RRR on 5-12-07 Today is 5-21-07...43 posts
'nough said.

Last edited:
I'm a little scared!

Ooooooh, maybe the coup is back on. :p :p :D

I'm not afraid of the Tripper but that Tripper Jr is *another* story. I hear he was the real inventor of the Xrta Heavy Duty Punk Squasher and Vaporizer. Anyone with a mind like that has *got* to be dangerous!!! Only had to use the S/V a couple of times but it does an incredible job, only problem... it leaves a horrible stench in the air for quite some time! Probably has something to do with what it is vaporizing! :D

Rat Rod Mod

I'm not afraid of the Tripper but that Tripper Jr is *another* story. I hear he was the real inventor of the Xrta Heavy Duty Punk Squasher and Vaporizer. Anyone with a mind like that has *got* to be dangerous!!! Only had to use the S/V a couple of times but it does an incredible job, only problem... it leaves a horrible stench in the air for quite some time! Probably has something to do with what it is vaporizing! :D

Rat Rod Mod

Better watch your back bud. He may have his eye on your job. :D :D
You know somewhere along the line the kids become the parent and we become the kids. I'm not sure when it happened to me, but it did.:confused:

Don

Growing concern!

Better watch your back bud. He may have his eye on your job. :D :D
You know somewhere along the line the kids become the parent and we become the kids. I'm not sure when it happened to me, but it did.:confused:

Don

Don,
That is a growing concern! I figure I'm pretty safe for now but have decided that when he starts asking for my keys... I'm in BIG trouble!

BoB <----- lookin' over my shoulder!!!

Don,
That is a growing concern! I figure I'm pretty safe for now but have decided that when he starts asking for my keys... I'm in BIG trouble!

BoB <----- lookin' over my shoulder!!!

I knew I was in trouble the day my Son Don said to me "hey Dad, I bought these tennis shoes and they are too small for me, do you want them?" :D :D

Don

I think I have also found this place comfortable.I hope everything all goes well here.I am sure our MOD is watching over us.I like the way he chimes in from time to time.I just noticed that this site has grown real fast.Well done Tripper.Keep up the good work.

Not so little!

I knew I was in trouble the day my Son Don said to me "hey Dad, I bought these tennis shoes and they are too small for me, do you want them?" :D :D

Don

Don,
I am really a Jr, Tripper Jr isn't really. My dad called me little Bobby until he was looking up @ me one day saying that and... it hit him like a ton of brick... I saw it on his face. After that he called me Bobby. That's where I am now... Tripper Jr is bigger than I am... I've started hiding my keys!!!

Not so little BoB!

Latest posts

Back