gotta say it...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

Staff member
so here I am way down under, happy messing around with my Dodge bros coupe.

every once ill do a bit of work on it ( Im So slow) . I come up wit a few half baked ideas , probably cos my outdoors workshop is in summer mode..

but I slap up a post asking something or other, and always a response , often far more than helpful puts a new insight into my head to work with ...

great bunch of folks here willing to lend some knowledge and thoughts ..

such a variety of projects some super cool and others not quite to my taste (don't ask I will never say) and scary craigslist stuff ,

yes I am part of a great local NZ club , and I could get on the phone and ring them or visit but you guys are building my style

so THANKS everyone for sharing your stuff , ideas, thoughts, crazy pictures, show pictures , the stuff you do when not building cars ..

keep up the good work .. that's what makes this site one of the better ones..

regards
alex

You guys down under (though I hear the maps are all wrong and you are really on top) often have a different perspective that adds to the mix here on RRR/UDS that I really appreciate. [cl

That's why I love forums & it's really what keeps me goin'! If I have a problem, get stumped or just need advice... someone here is always willing to chip in to get me over the hump & in no time I get past it & on to the next roadblock... haha! And seeing guys with krazy skills solving problems I'm having myself is always encouraging! Thanks guys!!! :D

BoB

attachment.php

Attachments

• 18156903_10207568578447482_9127716303267015713_n.jpg
    18156903_10207568578447482_9127716303267015713_n.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 31
Heck, I'd like to see more non-USA rodders on here. You add fresh perspective to building - so THANKS back at ya for being a part of UDS!

Latest posts

Back