Alabama rats?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Bama boys

See Rev us 'bama boys are adding up......now we just need to find some common ground to get together on.......if I weren't so far back in the woods we could gang up at my shop, ya'll think about it. I don't have my 41 running yet but hopefully it won't be to long.

I didn't know there was that many of us Alabama boys on here. This is too cool we will have to hook up somewhere this summer and go cruising for sure. I put a 150 miles on mine today. No heater but it was a fun ride anyway.

mwhit I used to come up your way to archery tournaments several years back. My cousin hunts up in bulter he came by yesterday showing me a 12pt he got friday.

sinastir is the dirt track still up there in Phenix City I never did get to race up there but had several buddys go up there and run.

well you guys are unvited to the coverd bridge festival here in blount county,, they have one in the spring and one in the fall,, they shut down old town and throw a big deal,, blount county i think has more coverd bridges than any other county in the state,, I THINK THATS WHAT THEY CLAIM!
RTD

We're gonna have to see

Gonna have to see what I'm working, would be fun to get a bunch of us together and maybe cruise a little. Gotta see where Blount co is, BRB Ok north of B'ham. Thats maybe 4-5 hours according to which vehicle I would drive. LOL course thats all dependant on if I get the 41 up and going. Later Whit

Rev, we gotta keep this thread up.....need to keep it where some more bama boys'll see it. Late Whit

i think we have got everyone on the site,, there maybe more in bama, but they may not know about the site, so i am going to do some promoing tyhis summer!

Here is a few pic's of the South Alabama Rat pack. We did a ride yesterday had our own show and the sonic lol.

Attachments

• 0850.JPG
    0850.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 0847.JPG
    0847.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 0854.JPG
    0854.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 57
Tiny,
Dude, you guys rock. Is there any way you can get better pics of the two that we are not familar with here?

They are all cool....

cool tiny !! well yall are all invited to the show in june,, figured that one would be the best,, i will get some dates and post them later!! RTD

Sounds like a plan Rev keep us posted. Here is a few Flatbroke I don't have many of my Buddy Jr's ford that was his first ride the other day.

Attachments

• 0827.jpg
    0827.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 0826.jpg
    0826.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 0844.jpg
    0844.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 0842.jpg
    0842.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN0247.jpg
    DSCN0247.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 35
A few more of luv zilla. Every where we go somebody is always trying to buy Luv Zilla from dimples he has a blast with for sure

Attachments

• DSCN0249.jpg
    DSCN0249.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN0383.jpg
    DSCN0383.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 0038.jpg
    0038.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 0034.jpg
    0034.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 38
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 30
hey you bama cats ,, gadsden alabama,, getogether,, 4 blocks of cars trucks and bike gals and food, venders too,, first friday of ever month,, year round event,, come one come all!!! so says the preacher!!RTD

Upper Alabama here.....Haven't been on here in awhile...Still building my 54 Belair I chopped the top on, and riding in my 48 Chevy Smart Truck.....

Attachments

• ATT00080.jpg
    ATT00080.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 36
Hey gonna be there with bells on hope to find you !! By the way the hot rod shop here in Gadsden is WJ's ! One of my friends is the painter there he' cool but not sure about anybody else. When we see them we say hi and they do the same but not sure if that just cuz we all do bodywork ? There is a guy that worked there called Tinman that is cool he's been working on my friends 68 superbee

Latest posts

Back