Ran When Parked .... $650

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another:

"1930's chevy coupe deluxe - $200"
He does admit it's probably not worth more than scrap.
attachment.php

I'm surprised it's not advertised as a roadster.

This started out as $600

29 Gram.... its down to 250 now... I'm thinking about it... but it's missing a door

Attachments

• 00Z0Z_cu6m1SOLL7K_600x450.jpg
    00Z0Z_cu6m1SOLL7K_600x450.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 00g0g_5dYM1CCiINI_600x450.jpg
    00g0g_5dYM1CCiINI_600x450.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 54
I was driving on vacation this weekend and I happened upon a big yard with a bunch of cars like this. Old heaps that aren't good for much as a whole but still have a few decent parts. I could spend hours there![dr[dr

i am never again starting with anything less than a LEGAL runner for a start to a project.
i gotta be able to drive it to the DMV the same day i buy it.
only then will i start fixin er up.

I agree with you guys, started my build with just a cab, last time I will do that. From now on anything I get will run and have a title. I have learned my lesson the hard way.

CC, that Rambler wagon looks exactly like one that was in the woods behind my house years ago! It was one of my Pa in laws old cars, parked there in the late 60's-early 70's. We were doing some clearing back there, and sold two or three old junkers to a scrapper. It came out just like that one, in pieces! I don't think there was a piece on it that wasn't rusty and paper thin!

Latest posts

Back