Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Go Back   Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! > Undead Sleds... makin' old tin Undead every day! > Rat Rod & Hot Rod Talk

Rat Rod & Hot Rod Talk General discussion of car type stuff!

Old 09-17-2018, 01:07 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Honestly, I have a few friends that swear by cannabis oil. It doesn't have THC so there's no high, but they swear by it for pain relief.

My '46 GMC on Photobucket
---------------------------------------------------------------
When you don't know what you're doing, it's best to do it quickly.

And when Iím gone, you can call me foolish but hopefully not boring. I will have lived.

The more I learn about women, the more I like my car.
Old 09-17-2018, 03:10 PM
The Rat Captain

Smile

Thankfully i don't have any pain to speak of 73 but, my wife has had two spinal fusions and a valve enplaned in her brain to drain fluid, the out come is constant pain. She swears by CBD oil and eatables.
Calif finally joined the 21 century last year and things are easier to get, not cheap but if they work price doesn't matter.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:55 PM
Still crazy after all these years!

Thank you again to all those who have responded and offered valuable information. It seems after only a week, that the smoothies my wife and I are making using anti inflammatory foods is helping a bit. Maybe it's refraining from sugar. Whatever it is, I hope it works.

Today was the first day I did anything in the garage. While I was brazing a couple little pieces together, a 4 foot piece of 3/16" wall 2" by 4" rectangular tubing that was leaning against the welding table decided all on its own to slide my way. It came down on the top of my foot which immediately swelled to twice its normal thickness.
A trip to Urgent Care for xrays proved no broken bones. I do have a world class bruise. The foot is wrapped and in a motion limiting boot.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:38 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Jeez Bob ... it seems that lately if it wasn't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all. Hope the foot heals up quickly and you find something to relieve your other pains.

Hoping you'll feel well enough to make the trip to Eau Claire at the end of the month.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:39 PM
Still crazy after all these years!

Yes Larry, I'll be in Eau Claire the end of the month. Should have the two carb on the dragster. I won't be driving though.

Pretty sure I'm going to get some of that oil. Funny, I found myself listening to the Grateful Dead on You Tube tonight.
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob w View Post
Pretty sure I'm going to get some of that oil. Funny, I found myself listening to the Grateful Dead on You Tube tonight.
Maybe you're going hippy on us. LOL!

The weather forecast doesn't look to promising for the Fallout. Hopefully it will change in the next week. If it is raining on Saturday and you decide to stay home, perhaps we'll start back early and try to find you for a visit on the way. With your permission of course. We do drive past your home town but I would need an address or phone number to find you.