Rat Rod of the Day!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bad bug just sold on daBay for nearly $10K. I WANT ONE!!! [dr[dr[dr

BoB

Attachments

• badazzbug.jpg
    badazzbug.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 309
His is an awesome car. The only bug I would own would have a SBC, personally.

I ran into one years ago that I wanted too...never found the guy around. Mid 60s vw bug with a 327 sittin sideways in the rear with a serious 4" wide belt on the passenger side. Never did get to see any more than just down in the well. For sale sign on it and the lid open...no other info?

Going to cut up the sedan...no more you'll ruin it..it's such a neat little car..nobody will want to buy it..nobody will like it.. Cut it into a 50s hot rod shop delivery truck..shorten it..lower it...chop it till you can't see out. Want to help?.....better hurry..

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Going to cut up the sedan...no more you'll ruin it..it's such a neat little car..nobody will want to buy it..nobody will like it.. Cut it into a 50s hot rod shop delivery truck..shorten it..lower it...chop it till you can't see out. Want to help?.....better hurry..

What's wrong with the way it is now?:confused:
I think it looks great.:cool:

bitter

why do you sound so bitter:confused:

l little work and that could be killer[;)

AND owning the 30lSH dodge rod, l got a lot of flak from people asking why did you even bother with something that is so for gone, but l persevered and now have really cool toy and proved all the nay sayers wrong.

Later :cool:

Latest posts

Back